Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby related

Yeah, yeah, yeah, not Army related but its my blog so I will post what I please.


On our last full day in Jacksonville(I realize Im missing multiple days, promise I will go back at a later date) we decided to hit up the mall. Rj needed a bow tie for his Class A's for the ball THIS Thursday and since we are near civilization off we go. We pull into the mall and see this...not normally wimpy about this but I INSISTED Rj park here. We never get the opportunity at home so what the heck.


We ventured into the mall and found his bow tie in the first store. (named Belks?) Success! We decide to walk around the mall. I had been looking online at sites like Build-A-Bear and others similar thinking we could do something special before Rj leaves. A present for the baby from dad pretty much. I never actually settled on an idea. When we were walking around the mall and saw Build-A-Bear I couldnt resist going in. We chatted about IF we wanted to do it and if we did what kind of animal we wanted to do. Pretty much decided on gender neuteral and soft. I cheek tested almost every animal in there. Eventually we settled on this..

We is the SOFTEST stuffed animal and we(I) gave him the temp name of Rag-A-Muffin because of the patches.
We also got the sound recorder that goes inside. We will take it to our next ulrasound(Oct 9th!) and have the tech record the heartbeat. Then we can go back to any store and they will put it in for us. An employee gave us that idea, cant take credit for it.

3 comments:

  1. I love love love love the ideas you guys did and decide. This Rag-A-Muffin is sooo cute! I love it! Like the ideas for the record sound and all! Excellent thought!! THUMB UP!!

    Love u bunching!!! Mom Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I've heard of people recording dad's voice as well. I bet you could do two recordings if you really wanted. Like, one in each hand. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great trip! I am glad you got away together!!

    ReplyDelete