Saturday, October 9, 2010

Team Blue!!

We went today 10-9-10 for our gender ultrasound. We had some AMAZING results(all the pictures look great). Not to mention we are MOST DEFINATELY having a BOY!
Profile view
When the ultrasound tech said 'Its a Boy!' I said "REALLY? Are you SURE??" I was pretty sure this baby was going to be a girl. This is one of MANY pictures that shows his man-parts. At one point he was stretched straight(profile view) and it was definately out there!


This picture almost made me cry. He was doing 'I Love You' in sign language. Cant put a price on that!! (The pinky is a little faded but most definately there). After we pointed that out the ultrasound tech was pumped about how priceless it was. She kept saying 'No one can make him do that! Hes doing that all on his own!! Im not making him do that!' She was really funny.


Just fingers. He waved at his a little but seemed to be more into showing off. The ultrasound tech also made MANY comments about how long his legs and arms are.

Over all we had an AWESOME ultrasound experiance. I am sooo happy with it. I was worried he wouldnt want to give up the gender or wouldnt move around at all but we didnt have a problem with either!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little boy! Emily, he has your facial features. I'm so happy he's developing well. It's only a matter of time before you can hold him in your arms.

    I'm as surprised as you are he's a boy . . . I'd actually already bought some girl clothes! Guess I'd better get back to the store.

    Congratulations to you both! Wish I were there to hug and celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RJ and Emily!

    Thank you for sharing this and I was so happy for both of you! Looking at all the pictures and your comment post...my tear came down when I first saw ILY sign and there u said it, too! I cry MORE! I am so happy! I can't wait to meet Keegan Zachary! This is the great news to see u guys so Happy and so am I! Thank you God..for another additional family! I love u both so much! Gosh I cant stop crying! HUGZ BUNCHES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keegan!

    Gma Oz looking fwd to see you soon! Not so long u will be coming to the new world and joining with your mommy and daddy! You have a lots of family that want to see you! We all can't wait but we know when times come, your parent will let us know and welcome us to come and vist you so we can cuddle you with lot of love! We will introduce you so u will get to know our voice. But I sign and will let u feel my hand to say I LOVE YOU! Like u did while ur in your mommy's womb! I love you so much and you will feel warmth love from your parent and rest of family!

    We will be waiting for you! I LOVE YOU! _\m/

    Kisses and Hugz, Gma OZ

    ReplyDelete