Rjs mom emailed us with a few questions she has, as Im sure most everyone does. I will use her email and a template for this post. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask and we will do the best we can to address them.
1. When will Rjs deployment be?
Rj will be deploying to Afganistan between Oct 15th and Nov 15th.
2. How long is this deployment?
This deployment is scheduled to last 12months.
3. Is he going to be able to make it to the birth in March?
This is a tricky question. Rj can REQUEST R&R leave(mid-tour leave) for 2wks in March. That is not a promise he will receive those dates. As we all know babys dont always come when/how we want them to, if the baby comes early Rj could miss the birth and the same if the baby is late. We will NOT induce labor while Rj is home.
4. Is Emily staying in Louisiana or moving back to Michigan while Rj is deployed?
I would say that for right now the plan is for Emily to stay in Louisiana til late Nov-early Dec. Then the plan is to move back to MI.
Thanks for sharing this Emily and I wish you all for the best! Would it be possible to video of baby birth and send to RJ to see it if he can't come home? ( I guess I got to exciting and just want to say way ahead LOL..SORRY)
ReplyDeleteJust hoping he have a way...I do know that a real life way to video thur phone to phone so RJ can watch while u gave birth...such as! It wld make him more happier to see it in same time giving birth and all. Just hope something can work out for both of u to feel it to be there for your baby and save it when this child grow up with a lovely story! =)
Let us know if need any help with moving etc..it good to know you be home with all the family you have in Michigan including all of us, too!
Thanks again for sharing!
Sorry this setting is all so new and I am trying to figure out why my profile not showing so figures it came out that I not expect at first place so now I am learning how..I hope this work this time with my profile show up who I am with the comment above..it was ME!
ReplyDelete